28.8.12

Rose Review: Simple kind to eyes eye makeup remover pads

Hi everyone!! Today I am going to review some eye makeup remover pads!
I tend to use makeup wipes on my eyes as I only wear mascara, and don't think I really need much else. I think that wipes are perfect for people like me, or for those times when you really can't be bothered to cleanse. There are, however, a lot of very expensive and very cheap ones out there to choose from and I'd really recommend these.
It's hard to go into these in too much depth, as they are only wipes, after all! However what sells them for me are two things: one, that they are textures on one side to really get the product off, and two, that they come in q mini version. I really don't get why lots of brands choose not to do smaller versions of products because they are not only great for travelling, but these ones in particular are also great because you really don't need a huge normal-sized wipe for just mascara. Phew, long sentance! They claim to remove waterproof mascara, and I think they do, but it does take a bit if rubbing so if you have sensitive eyes it may be better to use a normal remover.
So I hope you've enjoyed this review! Feel free to comment if you have any other suggestions, and I have lots more reviews planned so look out for those! Bye!!!xx

£3.20 or 3 for 2 at Boots or £3.00 or 2 for £4.00 at Sainsbury's



No comments:

Post a Comment