18.9.12

OOTD: Autumn colours

Hi everyone!
As you may know by now, I love autumn! And one of my favourite things about it is all the lovely clothes (and colours) you get to wear! I've bought a few things over the last few weeks, but can't wait to buy more! So here's an outfit I wore the other day, it's just a casual Saturday outfit, but I love the colours!!
My top is from Aubin & Wills (not on website I'm afraid), and I bought it from the Kilby Court outlet in Somerset. I really bought it for wearing with leggings (which I have been) but I just thought the colour just was too nice and Autumny not to wear, especially with my trousers!
And now for my trousers..! These A.Maz.Ing. burgundy ones from H&M. (I'm afraid the link won't work, but it's the only £9.99 'red' pair of ladies trousers on the website!) Again, I bought them a few weeks ago, but I love them soo so much! The cut is really nice, flattering and perfect for the autumnal temperatures. But most of all I love the colour. This may possibly be my new favourite colour. Ever. Or at least this season. Basically, I love it, and maybe look out for a colour obsession wishlist coming soon...
So that's it! I'm afraid no shoes or accessories, as... Well no excuse really!
Bye!!xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment