19.10.12

Next Autumn Spice Candle

This year for me has been one of those ones when you get obsessed with that one particular season. Does anyone else know the feeling?
Well it's happened to me this Autumn, and I've been obsessed with trying to find some perfect scents. I'm going to check out the Yankee candle stuff when I get a chance, and can't wait for the body shop's Christmas stock to come out, but this candle is perfect for now, in Autumn.
And what is the candle? It's the next autumn spice candle. Next is not somewhere I would look for candles to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised!
I'm afraid I'm rubbish at describing scents, but to me this is the perfect Autumn scent; spicy but not too spicy! Whilst the scent doesn't fill the room as much as more expensive ones, for £3.50 you can't complain.

I love it!!

(I can't find a link, but saw they do a festive spice multi wick one...)

Thanks for reading!!xx




No comments:

Post a Comment