7.11.12

bang

BANG!!!
Unless you live under a rock, you will know for the past few weeks, fireworks have been banging everywhere, particularly where I live. I was going to do a dedicated post but we didn't really go to any fireworks because we were away for when most of them were on. So we just drove around a bit because I needed pictures for my art homework.  I'm only going to show one picture because the other thing I want to talk about in this post is cakepops.
I made some firework-themed ones for a cake sale at school, but stupidly forgot to take a picture so this is just the last ones. Sorry about the rubbish photo but I had to do it quickly before they all got eaten up!
So basically, would you like to see some cakepop-themed, baking posts? What are your thoughts on that?

So sorry this is a bit of a random post but hope you enjoyed it. If you have a fireworks post please leave your links below.
Bye!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment