17.11.12

Rose review: REN hydra-calm global protection day cream

Hi everyone!
When I got a sample of this moisturiser a while back, I wasn't too excited. I'm not sure why, it may have been because I knew I would never repurchase it due to REN being such a high-end brand and was afraid of falling in love; it may have been because I thought I would only get a few uses out of it due to it being such a small sample.

But oh my god I love this so much.
So much.
Soo, so much.
SO MUCH.

Yep, really that much, haha :)

Ok, so raving aside I'll get on with the review...
In terms of the brand and packaging it's a thumbs up from me. I love REN for its ethos, and find the packaging so lovely. I just wish it was a tiny but cheaper to be honest! Because as much as I rave about this product, it's like £30 for the full size, which I would just never spend on a moisturiser.
However, in terms of its moisturising capabilities it is AB.SO.LUTE.LY. AMAZING.
And trust me, I'm not exaggerating. As I'm using it very sparingly I've been using it as a kind of treatment cream. And I joke not, I put this on a dry patch on my forehead a couple of nights ago, and when I woke up it was completely back to normal and as moisturised as...... Something very moisturised! Oh and also, for a patch around 2-3 square inches big I used an amount literally equal to an ant. Smaller than a pea. Waay smaller.
I also used this on my holiday when my skin was soo dry, clogged up with suncream and just awful from jumping in and out of the pool multiple times a day. And a pea sized amount all over my face saved.my.skin.

So that's my review finished, I know I got a bit excited but I hope you enjoyed and found it useful! If you have any questions feel free to contact me (email at top of page in contact me).
Bye!xx

Available from asos (amongst other places for £27.

Fuchsiaforest on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment