11.12.12

key to my heart.

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd put up an outfit of the day for you. I was thinking about this the other day, and I probably prefer fashion to beauty, but I just find it so much easier to take beauty pictures. I don't know what I find so difficult about taking outfit photos, I think I'm just a generally awkward person!
Anyway, I wore this outfit on Sunday and I thought it was really nice and simple, but loved that it was like key to my heart, with the necklace and jumper.
Jumper- Whisper/ Skirt- Miss Selfridge/ Shoes- Clark's/ Necklace- Unknown
(I can't find the exact colour for the brogues but the link sends you to the brown pair of the same style)
(Also, the skirt is the link to petites. I am very tall, and definitely not petite with skirts [length!] but this is perfectly fine for me)
I bought this skirt a while ago for a concert, because I just love the skater trend. This probably wouldn't be the colour I would usually choose but I've worn it a ridiculous amount. I love the way it can make an outfit that bit smarter, yet still casual.
I know it's annoying when this happens in an outfit post, but the jumper isn't a widely available item, I'm afraid. I bought it in January this year from a stall at Spitalfields market. The label in it says Whisper, but I just think it's a really nice lighter jumper and the colours are quite unique and so autumnal.
Again, I'm not quite sure where the necklace is from as I brought it from a stand at the ideal home show Christmas show. However, it's a pretty simple design that should be easy to pick up a version of in other shops. Although I do think this is a lovely brushed antique gold colour.
And the shoes. The glorious, beautiful, oxblood brogues. I love how they make the outfit that bit preppy, yet still on-trend because of the gorgeous colour. And because they're Clark's they're really comfortable.
So I hope you all enjoyed this kind of shaky outfit post, please let me know what you thought!
Bye!!xx
*Just thought I'd add that I now have tumblr! I thought it would be a nice addition to the fuchsiaforest network and a lot of my favourite bloggers use it so I decided to jump on the bandwagon! The link is below*
Fuchsiaforest on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment