2.12.12

Loving and lusting... #2

Hi lovelys!!
 
Today I have my second instalment for loving and lusting for you. If you didn't see last week's post the link is here, where I explain the premises of the feature.
 
 
I love the look of this t-shirt. I wear t-shirts all the time, as I dance so they are perfect for wearing with leggings. I think the design is so cute, and the colour is quite unique but I love it. This top is on my Christmas list, so I'm hoping! It is quite expensive, but I think it's worth it.
 
2-beauty.
I've seen quite a lot of beauty bloggers rave about this product, and it looks gorgeous. It's basically a hair oil, but my hair is feeling a bit neglected at the moment, and my frizz is just unbearable so I'm hoping it will fix-if not help- it. Just so you know, it's the rich oil I'm looking at, not the normal. This is also on my Christmas list.
 
3-random.
 
I'm really loving Taylor Swift at the moment, I'm not sure how. I just seem to have rekindled my love for her music!And guess what? Her new album, Red... on my Christmas list! Yeah, so all I have to say is really that I love her upbeat and slower music, and think she's so gorgeous!
 
 
So I hope you all enjoyed this, see you soon!
Bye!!xx
 
Fuchsiaforest on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment