18.3.13

Blog of the week: Live laugh lipstick

Hello!
This week's blog of the week I only found on Wednesday (through the #bbloggers chat), yet it's already a favourite. It comes in the form of Georgina's blog: Live laugh lipstick.
What a nice bit of alliteration.


























As I said, Georgina's blog is a new find, but is just a really lovely beauty blog. From her wishlist posts, particularly her birthday one, I can tell she has a very similar style to me. Just look at the bag, and you'll see what I mean. Her reviews are also really great, and I now really want to try the Rimmel wake me up foundation after seeing it in her monthly favourites post. She's also just been to LA (the lucky thing!) and has two really nice photo diaries up. Also her header, which is shown above. Aaaah.

Bye!x


Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment