29.3.13

Mini pastel DIY bunting for spring

Hello, and happy bank holiday!

Today I thought I would pop up a very small, very easy craft post, as making crafty things is something I really enjoy but haven't yet share on here.


This is something I made when I was making my mum a birthday card over the weekend, and it looks so cute in my bedroom. It's currently on the memo board above my desk, and brightens it up when I'm in the depths of homework!

It's extremely simple to make; all you have to do is cut sheets of pretty coloured paper into triangles and stick them on some string or ribbon. You can have as many and whatever colours you feel like, and make them as big or small as you like!



I personally love this mini DIY, and plan on making more for my bedroom! My new header is also very obviously inspired by it for spring!
Bye!


Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest, tumblr and *bloglovin*.

2 comments:

  1. I love anything to do with bunting. This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete