15.3.13

Brown leather loafers

Inventive post title, as per usual.

I haven't posted a fashion or style related post for a while now, so thought I would gradually ease my way back in with today's post.























I picked this pair of loafers up back in September from Clark's village in Somerset, for virtually nothing, armed with discount and birthday vouchers. Whilst it's not really warm enough to not be wearing socks just yet in the UK, I dug them out of the shoe cupboard the other day and my love was reignited.






















I really love the simplicity of these shoes, in both the colour and style. Brown, or tan, is one of my
favourite colours to wear in accessories, and I like that the style is a bit more structured than a pump, but still really easy to wear. This exact pair isn't on the website, but there's a similar pair here.
I wore them on this particular occasion with my New Look jeans (completely random size selection). They're a really nice brightish blue colour, and in terms of material are a great dupe for the Topshop Leigh jeans, i.e. they can be rolled up very easily, as I have here. They're just so versatile!



























Please let me know what you all think of this kind of post!
Bye!


Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment