22.2.13

the liebster blog award

A little bit of a different post for today, but hello!

I was recently nominated by bellissima beauty for the liebster blog award, which is a blog award promoting small blogs with under 200 (gfc) followers. I thought this was a really cute idea, and so this is my post on it!

The rules are:
  • those who are nominated must link back to the person who nominated them.
  • once nominated you must write eleven random facts about yourself.
  • you must also answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you.
  • come up with eleven questions to ask the people you have nominated.
Eleven facts about me (sorry if you have read any of my previous facts about me posts!)
  • I'm quarter Italian.
  • When I was younger I used to make figures out of toilet roll whilst on the toilet with water, and dry them when I'd finished (weirdo).
  • I don't like fizzy drinks, sweets or juice.
  • I'm generally a very awkward person.
  • I love musicals/glee e.t.c
  • I still have braces:o
  • I'm a leo (but not really into all that stuff).
  • I'm a directioner.
  • I always get embarrassed for other people, even when they're not embarrassed.
  • I'm currently losing my voice.
  • I named my first teddy/doll after my cousin, which is slightly creepy now i come to think about it.
Answers to the questions!
  • Why did you start blogging? this is probably what everyone says, but reading lots of successful blogs made me want to try my hand at it, and see how I'd find it!
  • What is your all time favourite film? ah, I don't know! I love a good romcom, so love actually it is!
  • What was the first beauty product you ever bought? I'm not really sure, as the first products I used were ones I stole from the makeup my mum had for me for ballet shows.
  • What is your job/what are you studying? I'm currently at school doing my gcses.
  • What is your favourite song at the moment? kiss you by one direction; you have to love it!
  • Who is your favourite blogger? I have so many! I have a blog of the week series on my blog where you can see some of them; there's too many to choose just one!
  • Are you a summer or winter person? summer summer summer!
  • What perks you up when you're in a bad mood? a sunny day, a spot of pinterest or watching a cheery video on youtube (louise does this best).
  • Do you sing to yourself in the car/shower? yess! I do some of my singing practice in the shower!
  • What tv show do you love? it's old, but funny: not going out.
  • What is your favourite thing about yourself? um. I guess I'm quite determined, and I tan quite easily!? and I'm quite musical?
I nominate...
  • Imogen
  • Olivia
  • Olivia
  • Olivia - she has 200 followers but only because I followed her so it still counts!
  • Soph (I think that's your name? Sorry!)
So many Olivias!

Questions for them!
  • What is your favourite season?
  • What is your favourite social media platform?
  • Describe yourself in a word! (sorry, i hate that question too)
  • What is your favourite smell? (not perfume, something like the sea)
  • Who is your inspiration in life?
  • Where do you see yourself in five years time?
  • Favourite place to shop?
  • What would your dream sunday be?
  • What do you want for your birthday?
  • Who is your favourite blogger with more than 200 followers?
  • What is your underdog product of the moment?
Thank you for reading, and I hope this wasn't too boring if you have more than 200 followers, or don't blog! If I have nominated you please leave your posts below as I would love to read them although I know a lot of you have already done it!

Bye!x

Fuchsiaforest on twitter, instagram, pinterest and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment